Stop! Choosing the wrong web hosting company can make you want to throw your computer out the window in a hurry! It can also be a bit confusing for beginners, so we’d like to give you our top 5 choices for reliable and easy-to-use web hosting.
#1 – 1and1
Free marketing tools, Free ad $$, FREE domains, Free software –>> Visit Site
1and1 was a clear #1 choice for beginners; striking an outstanding balance of ease of use, price, and having tons of included features and freebies. 4 very inexpensive and powerful hosting plans from only $2.99/mo.
- Anywhere from 1-5 free domains with signup.
- Up to $470 of FREE advertising on Google, Yahoo, MSN, & Citysearch.
- Very sophisticated, yet easy to use Control Panel.
- 20 Site building tools to make site development a snap.
- 24/7 Phone & Email Support
- Cons – Nothing major to speak of, except no built in FTP function.
#2 – Godaddy
GoDaddy.com $1.99 Domain Names –>> Visit Site
Everyone’s heard of GoDaddy. Simply the biggest domain registrar with great hosting plans. Godaddy is like going to a big buffet..everything you could possibly want in one site and easy to use.
- Great 24/7 customer support.
- Large selection of features to customize your own plan.
- $25 Google Adwords credit with Deluxe Hosting
- $96 in FREE extras with every domain name purchase
- Cons – Godaddy tends to throw a lot of unnecessary offers at you.
#3 – HostGator
24/7 Support Via Phone, Live Chat, and Email! –>> Visit Site
What can we say, HostGator has some of the most rabidly raving fans when it comes to favorite web hosting companies. Outstanding and very easy to reach 24hr support makes this one of our top choices so frustration doesn’t get the best of you. The only reason we didn’t rate this #1, is that you have to buy domains elsewhere which could be a little confusing for beginners.
- 4 Easy to understand shared hosing plans – 3 of them allow unlimited domains.
- Over 60 video tutorials on managing your host account.
- SiteStudio – program with premade templates to build your sites.
- Extremely clear and user-friendly control panel.
- Cons – Must purchase domains elsewhere.
#4 – BlueHost
Free Domain With $6.95 Hosting Package –>> Visit Site
No guesswork here. If your hosting and domain needs are simple, Bluehost is the way to go. One simple and easy to understand plan for unlimited domains.
- Unlimited Domains on 1 Account (1 FREE domain with signup).
- $75 in FREE Google Adwords and Yahoo Search Marketing Credits.
- FREE search engine submission, keyword analyzer, & search engine reports
- Drag & Drop Site Builder….great for beginners.
- Cons – Higher up front costs than the rest.
#5 – HostExcellence
4 Simple Plans to Choose From –>> Visit Site
HostExcellence puts a huge emphasis on customer satisfaction. Also considered by many to be one of the most reliable and secure hosting companies.
- Very low cost plans from $2.95/mo-$14.95/mo…Hosting for up to 15 domains.
- Very intuitive hosting control panel.
- Rock solid anti-spam and anti-hacking system.
- Easy tools to make site customization a snap.
- Cons – Lacking in some flexibility to grow and could use more online tutorials.